Permanent lack of time, insomnia, neurosis and distraction are signs of our times. Our body has to deal with mental and environmental stress on a daily basis. As a result, we suffer from various diseases more and more often and we become less effective performing our daily activities. Fortunately, nature offers a variety of plants to help you overcome everyday difficulties. Speaking of adaptogens, they maximize the adaptability of the human system to unfavourable conditions. Why should we take a closer look at them?
- Adaptogens are plants that normalize the influence of harmful factors on the human body. They work at the cellular level. They have a positive impact on mental and physical health. They help to achieve homeostasis in the body.
- Adaptogens such as Lion’s Mane, Rhodiola rosea, Ashwagandha, Schisandra chinensis, Reishi mushrooms and Cordyceps are completely natural, non-toxic and well tolerated by the human body.
- SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee is a combination of coffee with selected ingredients, including adaptogens such as Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps that improve the functioning of the nervous system, support concentration and memory processes.
Adaptogens – what are they?
Adaptogens are a group of non-toxic plants that enhance the body’s adaptability to unfavourable external conditions. At the same time, they ensure a non-specific response of the system to stress and present a normalizing effect on the human body and mind. They also show great protective potential in the face of oxidative stress.
Nutrients and bioactive substances found in adaptogens stimulate the immune system, and what’s more, they have a positive influence on health and well-being, supporting the maintenance of homeostasis at the same time.
Adaptogens – reviews
There are many species of plants in the world that can be classified as adaptogens.
The most popular are Lion’s Mane, Rhodiola, Withania somnifera, Schisandra chinensis or Schisandraceae, Reishi mushrooms and Cordyceps.
- Lion’s Mane stimulates the synthesis of new neural connections and at the same time has a protective effect on the brain.
- Cordyceps is a fungus rich in bioactive substances. It perfectly boosts the body’s immunity, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It perfectly supports vitality and it is an energy booster.
- Withania somnifera or Indian ginseng, is used to assist with sleep disorders, as well as to alleviate the symptoms of tuberculosis, asthma and liver diseases. The active substances responsible for the properties of ashwagandha are withanolides that reduce stress, support cognitive functions and vitality. At the same time, they help to calm down the body and provide deep relaxation.
- Rhodiola rosea is an excellent support for people struggling with frequent energy slumps. It is recommended in case of the so-called brain fog. It also affects the well-being of people struggling with anxiety.
- Schisandra chinensis contains lignans that activate enzymes responsible for the production of glutathione – one of the strongest antioxidants. Thus, it affects the work of the nervous system, increases mental performance, supports memory and perfectly stimulates the functions of the brain.
SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee – delicious coffee with adaptogens
The results of the latest research, combined with thousands of years of traditional medicine, have made it possible to create a unique blend of coffee with plant adaptogens. Thanks to the synergistic action of unique ingredients, SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee has been created. It is an innovative product that guarantees better brain stimulation and helps to maintain maximum focus on the most important tasks.
Adaptogens increase the endurance of the body and increase its resistance to diseases. When used regularly, they have a positive influence on the cognitive functions of the brain and promote concentration. Simultaneously, they are a holistic support for the entire system.