Nowadays everyone wants to be effective. At work, at home, while studying or exercising. However, it does not always come out the way we would like it to. But how to take care of your effectiveness?
- The ability to concentrate and focus on the tasks ahead must be preceded by the improvement of efficiency at work or at home. This can be achieved by learning the appropriate time optimization techniques and by implementing properly balanced meals.
- A properly varied diet, rich in vitamins as well as micro- and macroelements, supports the function of the brain and helps to maintain concentration for a long time. What is more, you should include Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, L-theanine, choline, niacin and other ingredients that improve cognitive functions in your daily diet.
- SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee is an innovative coffee with the addition of adaptogens and valuable nutrients that facilitate remembering, increase the level of concentration and reduce oxidative stress.
Factors that contribute to efficiency increase
The perfect combination of professional life and family responsibilities has become the distinguishing feature of our times. Problems with focusing and lack of concentration are commonly known. They are most frequently associated with exhaustion, lack of exercise, improper diet or insufficient amount of sleep. A crying child or a barking neighbour’s dog during a teleconference with employees, online classes disturbed by sounds coming from the kitchen, revising for an exam which is accompanied by a ringing phone. All this additionally becomes a standard that is not favourable to keep concentrated.
How to become more productive and take your efficiency to the next level?
You need to develop the ability to concentrate. Focusing attention on the task is the key to success. Factors that favour the development and maintenance of concentration include:
- a balanced diet,
- moving your body, physical exercises
- the right amount and quality of sleep,
- time management techniques.
Diet for the brain
Our daily menu affects not only our health. Few people realize that keeping a clear mind and staying focused for a long time is possible thanks to a properly balanced diet which includes substances that have an influence on the cognitive functions of our brain.
Substances that affect our productivity include B vitamins, antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. Deficiency of these nutrients adversely affects the functioning of the nervous system, and thus may cause fatigue, memory deterioration, mood disorders and problems with concentration.
That’s not everything, though. A healthy diet is the key but you should also support the work of the brain with such nutrients as:
- adaptogens (Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps) that support the body in fight against tension and stress,
- L-theanine and choline improve cognitive functions and reduce excessive nervousness and fatigue,
- Ginkgo biloba improves brain function and has nootropic properties,
- niacin eliminates the feeling of fatigue and weariness.
SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee
People who look for ways to work more efficiently and learn more effectively can try an innovative, energizing SUPERSONIC Brain Coffee. Easy-to-prepare and enriched with adaptogens, it greatly improves concentration and well-being. Moreover, it helps to cope with stress and perfectly supports the work of the brain even during the most exhausting activities.
In order to maintain our concentration at the highest level, you should regularly provide your body with valuable nutrients that effectively support the function of the brain. When combined with proper hydration, the right amount of sleep and regular physical activity, you can undoubtedly expect an increase in efficiency both at work and at home.